Home Health Aides from Fidelity Home Health are trained and qualified to provide you or your family member with the direct care you need at home. In some cases, they function under the supervision of a registered nurse for clients with medically fragile situations.
Capabilities and Functions of a Home Health Aide:
- Personal Care
- Laundry / Light Housekeeping
- Mobility and Exercise Management
- Companionship / Socialization
- Wellness and Health Maintenance
Coping with your health care challenges can be easier when you have the right people to back you up. Fidelity Home Health will be there to assist you in any way that we can. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 215-710-0515 for immediate assistance from our staff.
Our home health aides help people with disabilities, chronic illness, or cognitive impairment with activities of daily living. We help older adults who need assistance. In some cases, home health aides may be able to give a client medication or check the client’s vital signs under the direction of a nurse or other healthcare practitioner.
Our home health aides perform the following duties:
- Assist clients in their daily personal tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Provide basic health-related services according to a client’s needs, such as checking vital signs or administering prescribed medication at scheduled times
- Help to organize a client’s schedule and plan appointments
- Arrange transportation to doctors’ offices or for other kinds of outings
- Help to keep clients engaged in their social networks and communities